Shona Riley is a Certified Practicing Conveyancer who has over 10 years of conveyancing experience and holds an unrestricted conveyancing licence. Conveyancing is the process of transferring the legal title of ownership from one party to another and at All Your Conveyancing we have the experience, patience and expertise to assist you through the entire transaction.
Since all we do is conveyancing, we are wholly focused on your transaction and are not distracted by other legal work. We are fully licensed, insured and qualified to protect your interests throughout the entire conveyancing transaction.
All Your Conveyancing will provide you with exceptional customer service and the plain language approach will keep you informed throughout your transaction.
We are a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (NSW Division) and are bound by the Division's code of conduct and code of ethics and we welcome all inquiries.
- Buying and Selling of Residential Properties, Developments and Land
- Buying and Selling Off the Plan Projects
- Buying and Selling Qualified, Limited and Company Title properties
- Torrens, Strata, Community and Neighbourhood subdivisions
- Mortgages - including discharges and refinances
- Stamp Duty, First Home Owners Grants and First Home Plus applications
- Organising reports such as pest, building, strata, survey, valuation, engineer and building certificates, to name a few
- Deposit Bonds